Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Becuase Fris is mentioning Birthdays early...

OT: Becuase Fris is mentioning Birthdays early...

Neil

Kat turns 22 tomorrow too. Happy BD kiddo...

--
Neil MCNGP#30

- Nothing is foolproof because fools are so ingenious.

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

Neil wrote:
> Kat turns 22 tomorrow too. Happy BD kiddo...

I'd inviter her to make it a Birthday times Three, but I think the spousal
unit might have CBIC's handy-dandy tool at the ready.

JaR

> Kat turns 22 tomorrow too. Happy BD kiddo...

Seconded!

--
JaR
Thug 10110

Briscobar

In news:Xns961D72BFD1336neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6,
Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> rambled:
> Kat turns 22 tomorrow too. Happy BD kiddo...

I think she needs some birthday spankings.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

nerd32768's mother told him to clean his room. Instead, he visited
www.mcngp.com.

Kat

> Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> rambled:
> > Kat turns 22 tomorrow too. Happy BD kiddo...

> I think she needs some birthday spankings.
>
> --

Aww, THANKS guys! Firts Happy B Day yet!

I think the BF plan's on giving the spanks, thank you

Kat # 29 (but only turning 22!)

Gosh I'm old

Neil

did you hear "Kat" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:uOy84d#(E-Mail Removed):

> Gosh I'm old

there are terms I would like to use but wont becuase it's your BD tomorrow

--
Neil MCNGP#30

- I'm not a complete idiot - several parts are missing.

Neil

did you hear "Briscobar" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:u75
$(E-Mail Removed):

> I think she needs some birthday spankings.

damned imagination! now I'm going to need some "alone time"

--
Neil MCNGP#30

- What are you doing?!? The message is over. GO AWAY!

catwalker63

"Kat" <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaslessly in
news:uOy84d#(E-Mail Removed):

>> Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> rambled:
>> > Kat turns 22 tomorrow too. Happy BD kiddo...

>> I think she needs some birthday spankings.
>>
>> --

> Aww, THANKS guys! Firts Happy B Day yet!
>
> I think the BF plan's on giving the spanks, thank you
>
> Kat # 29 (but only turning 22!)
>
> Gosh I'm old

Happy Birthday! And you can't be old because I'm not!

--
Catwalker
aka Pu$$y Feet

“If man could be crossed with the cat, it would improve man, but it would
deteriorate the cat.” Mark Twain

No Mentioning Charities! Lawrence D'Oliveiro NZ Computing 0 03-03-2011 06:50 AM
Reminders of Birthdays, Anniversaries etc - By E-mail? John Computer Support 3 03-02-2006 10:43 AM
OT: Birthdays Briscobar MCSE 17 09-30-2005 05:51 PM
[OT-Slightly] Sun Micro engineers bashing Java, and mentioning Python even Eiffel Adonis Python 2 10-04-2004 03:58 AM
newsgroups: cross-posting by mentioning another group? hellrazor Computer Support 7 07-17-2004 08:25 AM

Advertisments