Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > To play or not to play

To play or not to play

bhuckle@bigpond.net.au

Why do some of my DVD-RWs not play on some PCs? If I used DVD+RW
would I have more success, or do people need to download some special
software? I use the DVDs as part of my work (I've just moved over
from video) so this is causing me much grief!

dvd247

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Why do some of my DVD-RWs not play on some PCs? If I used DVD+RW
> would I have more success, or do people need to download some special
> software? I use the DVDs as part of my work (I've just moved over
> from video) so this is causing me much grief!

The most comprehensive independent research performed by Intellikey Labs
found that DVD+R is compatible with over 95% of current DVD.

DVD247