Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > missing msjet35.dll file

missing msjet35.dll file

Andrew Mott

Where is the safest place to download this missing file? Any ideas
appreciated
Regards
Andy

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

Andrew Mott wrote:
> Where is the safest place to download this missing file? Any ideas
> appreciated

http://www.dll-files.com/ is one, don't know about the best.

Ingeborg

Andrew Mott wrote:

> Where is the safest place to download this missing file? Any ideas
> appreciated

I'd guess MS.
<http://support.microsoft.com/kb/172733>

Download the file, create a folder C:\Jet, copy the file to it, open a
command prompt and type

C:\Jet\jet35sp3.exe /C /T:C:\Jet<enter>

This will extract the contents of the package to C:\Jet. Your dll is
inside.

You can also try to install the package.

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

"Andrew Mott" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Where is the safest place to download this missing file? Any ideas
>appreciated

You too huh? My copy of XP will never copy MSJET40.DLL, and I have to
ignore the file.

When you download MSJET35.DLL right click on the file, properties,
version and make sure it's from microsoft with the same internal name;
just to be safe.

--

What happened before the Big Bang?
http://tinyurl.com/2brkrj