Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > how to start mcse

how to start mcse

RANEEN AFIFI

how to start study of mcse
plz give me a help

Who Goes There

=?iso-8859-1?Q?=D6lmaler?=

Multiple postings increases the speed and counts of answer.
So why you don't post the same problem(s) more often??

=?Utf-8?B?SmF4em9uZQ==?=

It sepends what OS u r using. If u have Windows XP click->START->ALL
PROGRAMS->ACCESSORIES->GAMES--->PINBALL
Good Luck!

"RANEEN AFIFI" wrote:

> how to start study of mcse
> plz give me a help

Jim Nugent

I can't find the group charters on ftp.uu.net anymore; it's been so long
since I looked. I'm not sure about charters for microsoft.* groups are there
anyway. Bottom line is that you are out of line.

To the original poster I'll repeat this link, which was already posted, just
in case you didn't see it: www.microsoft.com/learning. Click on
"Cefticiations" on the left. Also talk (in person) to an MCP or MCSE if
possible.
--
Jim
"Be right back... Godot"

"Jaxzone" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> It sepends what OS u r using. If u have Windows XP click->START->ALL
> PROGRAMS->ACCESSORIES->GAMES--->PINBALL
> Good Luck!
>
> "RANEEN AFIFI" wrote:
>
> > how to start study of mcse
> > plz give me a help

Briscobar

In news:(E-Mail Removed),
Jim Nugent <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:
> I can't find the group charters on ftp.uu.net anymore; it's been so
> long since I looked. I'm not sure about charters for microsoft.*
> groups are there anyway. Bottom line is that you are out of line.
>
> To the original poster I'll repeat this link, which was already
> posted, just in case you didn't see it: www.microsoft.com/learning.
> Click on "Cefticiations" on the left. Also talk (in person) to an MCP
> or MCSE if possible.

That's well and good, but I believe Jaxzone was not out of line with his
Pinball comment. The OP wants to become an MCSE, yet can't be bothered to
find www.microsoft.com/learning? Or Google, for that matter? This question
has been answered a million times in this group, and it finally got to the
point where smartass answers were doing more good than "real" answers.
People that are either too stupid or too lazy to do a little research on
their own don't deserve my help. And that's not narcissistic at all - they
don't deserve anyone's help until they can help themselves.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

www.mcngp.com has a nosebleed from all the coke.

T-Bone

"Jim Nugent" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> I can't find the group charters on ftp.uu.net anymore

That's because Microsoft owns this group. Their group, their rules. They
don't have to post a charter if they don't want.

> To the original poster I'll repeat this link, which was already posted,

Sooner or later you'll get tired of that, just like the rest of us.

T-Bone
MCNGP XL

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, T-Bone climbed on a soapbox & opined:

> "Jim Nugent" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
>> I can't find the group charters on ftp.uu.net anymore

> That's because Microsoft owns this group. Their group, their rules. They
> don't have to post a charter if they don't want.
>
>> To the original poster I'll repeat this link, which was already posted,

> Sooner or later you'll get tired of that, just like the rest of us.

Usually last about a week, then they either disappear, or join the rest of
the local cynics.

--
JaR
Thug 10110