Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > 70-290: Best Books?

70-290: Best Books?

me

I have scoured the forums and Google and can't seem to find a consistent
answer for the best study book(s) for the 70-290 exam. The Microsoft Press
Books keep popping up, but I also read a lot of negatives about it. So what
is the general concensus on the best book - Sybex? Other?

tia,

Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard]

"me" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:f6Dhi.381$(E-Mail Removed):

> I have scoured the forums and Google and can't seem to find a consistent
> answer for the best study book(s) for the 70-290 exam. The Microsoft
> Press
> Books keep popping up, but I also read a lot of negatives about it. So
> what
> is the general concensus on the best book - Sybex? Other?
>
> tia,

I enjoy the Microsoft Press books. The best advice is to browse your
local bookstore and check out the 70-290 books for yourself. Some read
well, others may put you to sleep.

--
Michael D. Alligood, MCSA, MCDST
CertGuard - http://www.certguard.com

Zadreamer

Personally i use MS Press and Exam Cram™ 2, I also use Visual Cert
Exam For Testing Simulation ...

me

Thanks for the responses! I am probably going to take New Horizons Online
LIVE learning courses for 2274 and 2275 and then supplement with books/study
guides. ( I have actually been putting in Windows servers in small business
environments for about 5 years now). The rub is that there are so many
different books that the selection is daunting...

Bill