Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Eventid.net?

OT: Eventid.net?

Ben

Just wondering....Can anyone else get to eventid.net? All I get is "page can
not be displayed", although another engineer was playing around with the
adsl router this morning. But I can get to google, microsoft and prometric
etc

--
Ben

MCSA 70-210, 70-214, 70-215, 70-218
"On my way to becoming fully certifiable!"
"Thanks to God, I am Still an Atheist"

molsonexpert

"Ben" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Just wondering....Can anyone else get to eventid.net? All I get is "page

can
> not be displayed", although another engineer was playing around with the
> adsl router this morning. But I can get to google, microsoft and prometric
> etc
>
> --
> Ben
>
> MCSA 70-210, 70-214, 70-215, 70-218
> "On my way to becoming fully certifiable!"
> "Thanks to God, I am Still an Atheist"

nope. internal server error. it can be pinged, though.

steve.

meanoldman

Works fine for me.

--
____________________
meanoldman MCNGP #1

"Ben" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Just wondering....Can anyone else get to eventid.net? All I get is "page
> can
> not be displayed", although another engineer was playing around with the
> adsl router this morning. But I can get to google, microsoft and prometric
> etc
>
> --
> Ben
>
> MCSA 70-210, 70-214, 70-215, 70-218
> "On my way to becoming fully certifiable!"
> "Thanks to God, I am Still an Atheist"

Ben

Cheers, at least I know its not just me!

Ben

"molsonexpert" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Ben" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Just wondering....Can anyone else get to eventid.net? All I get is "page

> can
> > not be displayed", although another engineer was playing around with the
> > adsl router this morning. But I can get to google, microsoft and

prometric
> > etc
> >
> > --
> > Ben
> >
> > MCSA 70-210, 70-214, 70-215, 70-218
> > "On my way to becoming fully certifiable!"
> > "Thanks to God, I am Still an Atheist"
> >

> nope. internal server error. it can be pinged, though.
>
> steve.

Briscobar

In news:(E-Mail Removed),
Ben <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:
> Just wondering....Can anyone else get to eventid.net? All I get is
> "page can not be displayed", although another engineer was playing
> around with the adsl router this morning. But I can get to google,
> microsoft and prometric etc

works for me

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

Please to be www.mcngp.com visits!

Neil

did you hear "Ben" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Just wondering....Can anyone else get to eventid.net? All I get is
> "page can not be displayed", although another engineer was playing
> around with the adsl router this morning. But I can get to google,
> microsoft and prometric etc

working for me too

--
Neil MCNGP#30

- Luxuriantly hand crafted in only the finest ASCII!

Ben

Yeah, it seems to be back up now, working for me again!

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...