Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > makemuvee.com

makemuvee.com

Ablang

makemuvee.com

This is the company behind the MemoryPlay DVDs that are currently
being trialed by Rite-Aid. There is currently a promotion to give a
free trial offer for a custom DVD, thereby saving you $12.99 but the
free coupon is only good until 7/7/2007.

Ablang

I gotta admit, these guys make pretty nice presentation movies
out of your pictures. I guess that is all done automatically. Pretty
cool stuff.

muvee autoProducer 6 retails on their site for $129.95.

Is there another software program that does just as well for cheaper?

Dragon

"Ablang" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> I gotta admit, these guys make pretty nice presentation movies
> out of your pictures. I guess that is all done automatically. Pretty
> cool stuff.
>
> muvee autoProducer 6 retails on their site for $129.95.
>
> Is there another software program that does just as well for cheaper?

great spamming