Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > MCSE Study Group (Ottawa, Ontario)

MCSE Study Group (Ottawa, Ontario)

Paul Mathieu

I'm aiming to pass it and, thus, am looking for a couple of people
from my area to study with (Ottawa, Ontario). I have several years of
industry experience and I'm also CCNA certified. So, if you are
serious about passing these exams and interested in having a study
partner, drop me a line back and we'll go from there (please reply via
email).

Cheers,

Paul

Noob

In What country is this Ottawa, Ontario. Canada I'm
guessing from the use of an email address in a newsgroup
post. Now be honest, you don't have that much experience
do you.

Is this bottom posting better CBIC"
<(E-Mail Removed)> or what ever you call yourself.
Seriously what is the bid deal with this? Or are you to
poor to afford a scroll mouse.

noob

And what exactly dose trolling mean? Or more importantly
do people posting in this newsgroup mean when they call
someone a troll (and don't give me this living under a
bridge stuff).

CBIC

> Is this bottom posting better CBIC"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> or what ever you call yourself.
> Seriously what is the bid deal with this?

The big deal is called newsgroup etiquette. But if you want to look like a
clueless noob keep it up. It's working for you so far.
--
aka
Doom MCNGP #38

CBIC

> And what exactly dose trolling mean?
You should know, you're doing it right now.

Or more importantly
> do people posting in this newsgroup mean when they call
> someone a troll (and don't give me this living under a
> bridge stuff).

You've been reading too many children's stories, troll.
--
aka
Doom MCNGP #38
How in the hell did you get access to a computer?
www.mcngp.com invented the internet

noob

OK, my deepest apologies CBIC. I will try and learn some
newsgroup etiquette. I hope I haven't upset you to much by
top posting and asking what a newsgroup troll is. When I
have worked out what I am typing that is considered
trolling I will stop.

NOOB

And yes I am a clueless noob but No I don't plan on
keeping it up. It hasn't worked that well for me so far,
noon of my questions have been properly answered.

Why don't you make a start but answering me this question:
What is a good newsgroup reader to use at home (were I
control the ports, well everything.. Evil laugh ha haha
hhahahahaha) I know I can Google newsgroup reader or use
outlook express but I wont to know from your experience
what one you would recommend me use.

Thanks in advance.
Trying to think up a better handle then noob.

Neil

did you hear "noob" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:051601c52a32$dfbb1b80$(E-Mail Removed):

> hen I
> have worked out what I am typing that is considered
> trolling I will stop.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...term=troll&r=f

if neccessary please pass the pliers

--
Neil (benefit of a doubt commitee) MCNGP#30

- Conservative: A liberal who just got mugged.

Neil

did you hear "NOOB" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:0c6401c52a33$fa5d62d0$(E-Mail Removed):

> It hasn't worked that well for me so far,
> noon of my questions have been properly answered.

I don't recall the question?

--
Neil MCNGP#30

- Fools rush in... and get the best seats.

Neil

did you hear "Noob" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:04ce01c52a2a$812202d0$(E-Mail Removed):

> In What country is this Ottawa, Ontario. Canada I'm
> guessing from the use of an email address in a newsgroup
> post. Now be honest, you don't have that much experience
> do you.

WHAT!?! lesee here, unaware and...

http://www.phule.net/mirrors/unskilled-and-unaware.html

> Is this bottom posting better CBIC"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> or what ever you call yourself.
> Seriously what is the bid deal with this? Or are you to
> poor to afford a scroll mouse.

ok, if you were posting using a real newsreader instead of using the
interweb, you would at least get some points. try grabbing XNews or
something. I really don't have Top/Bottom posting issues. Outlook Express
(HEY THAT ONE WORKS TOO) top posts by default, XNews and most other
newsreaders bottom post. Many feel that the logical place to add a
commment is after you have read the post. Since you read top down, teh
comments should go at the bottom. As for the "what is..." question.
Google is your freind.

here:
http://www.mcngp.com/modules.php?
op=modload&name=Downloads&file=index&req=viewdownl oad&cid=1

or

http://tinyurl.com/6kzma

and download a real newsreader (for free no less)

--
Neil "Where do they come from?" MCNGP#30

- What happens if you're on the phone when opportunity knocks?

MCSE study group...any takers? Freddy MCSE 20 11-03-2008 11:56 PM
Portland OR: Serious students needed: Creating MCSE study group John Bartley K7AAY MCSE 29 01-26-2008 06:55 AM
Re: MCSE Study Group Bay MCSE 0 09-19-2003 03:29 AM
Re: MCSE Study Group Consultant MCSE 0 09-15-2003 04:48 PM
Re: MCSE Study Group =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?= MCSE 0 09-15-2003 04:33 PM

Advertisments