Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Is this still a good book to use?

Is this still a good book to use?

=?Utf-8?B?S3JpcyBNaWxsZXI=?=

I have a Microsoft Press Windows 2000 Professional book that was published
in 2000. Is this still a good book to study for the 70-210 exam or should I
go out and try to find a more recent book.

Bart

"Kris Miller" <Kris http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have a Microsoft Press Windows 2000 Professional book that was published
> in 2000. Is this still a good book to study for the 70-210 exam or should
> go out and try to find a more recent book.

A lot of those books have not been updated, and still cover most of the
objectives. Check editions on Amazon. I recently passed 70-215 (2000
Server) using the second edition published in 2000 by Syngress. You still
need more than one book, in my opinion, to nail everything you need for the
exam.

=?Utf-8?B?S3JpcyBN?=

I found an exam cram 2 book from 2003. Are these good study materials for
the exam?