Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > Training courses for CMMI and Software Estimation techniques @ Hyderabad

Training courses for CMMI and Software Estimation techniques @ Hyderabad

Vijay

Training courses for CMMI and Software Estimation techniques @
Hyderabad

1.Software Estimation Technique:

A complete and comprehensive portfolio of Software Estimation workshop
courses are offered by Spectramind with a mission to educate and train
industry professionals and executives in estimation process and tools
for achieving competitive advantage and excellence in current
distributed development and outsourcing environment.

Who should attend?
The intended audience is software professionals, managers, team
leaders, Quality Control staff and senior developers responsible for
estimation.

Topics Covered:
Introduce theory and practice on the following:
* Estimate scope and effort,
* Estimate Schedules and time
* Estimate Costs and resources
* Estimate quality and reliability
* Estimate Performance
* Estimate Risks
o Why Estimate
o Actuals versus estimates
o Reality perception
o Pessimistic vs optimistic
o Initial Estimates and continuous iterative estimates
o Accurate vs. precision
o Work breakdown
o Mythical Man Month
o SLOC and Function Points Derive effort, time, cost, quality,
reliability, performance and risk.
* Importance of Software Measurements and Estimates,
* Evaluating Estimation Methods and Tools,
* Data Sources and Collection Schemes,
* Roles and Responsibilities,
* Identifying Improvement Opportunities and implementing the same.
* Leading edge estimation methods and tools,
* Evaluating world-class Estimation Methods and Tools,
* Review of the most common tools: COCOMO II, SLIM, Price-S, SEER-SM,
PQM-Plus
* Activity Based Costing
* Validating and auditing estimation data
* Estimation process institutionalization and implementation.

Start Date: Weekends (30th June 2007 morning 11:30 am )
Fees: 5 Thousand
Duration: 4 hrs

2.Capability Maturity Model Integrated (CMMI) Course

Spectramind Consultants offer complete and comprehensive Capability
Maturity Model Integrated (CMMI) training and workshop courses
including authorized CMMI accreditation services. These courses will
not only introduce industry professionals and executives to CMMI, but
also hasten and supplement any ongoing CMMI accreditation services.
CMMI accreditation offers major benefits to companies to achieve
efficiency and high quality. It is often required for any prospective
bidders as a minimum qualification requirement by many industries and
Governments to bid on several of their out-sourced jobs and contracts
The current CMMI models significantly improve ISO 9000 series, CMM,
EFQM, IEEE, Six Sigma, BSC, Malcolm Baldridge Quality and other de-
facto standards. Specifically CMMI will:
* More directly link management and engineering activities to business
objectives
* Expand the scope of and visibility into the product life cycle and
engineering activities to ensure that the product or service meets
customer expectations
* Include lessons learned from other industry standards and best
practice (e.g., measurement, risk management, and supplier
management)
* Implement more robust high-maturity practices

Who should attend?
* The intended audience is software professionals, managers, team
leaders, Quality Control staff and senior developers responsible for
estimation.

Topics Covered:

CMMI Basics
What is CMMI Model?
Staged and Continuous Representations
Maturity Levels
Capability Levels
Process Institutionalization and Infrastructure
Description of Levels
Four Categories of CMMI Process Areas
1. Process Management
2. Project Management
3. Engineering
4. Support

Generic and Specific Practices
Levels 1 to 5 and KPAs
Overview of GAP analysis and SCAMPI Assessments
ISO to CMMI Migration
* Importance of CMMI and ISO standards
* Differences and Similarities
* Mapping ISO to CMMI and Vice Versa
* Migration Path

CMM to CMMI Migration

* Learn our Assess-Engage-Educate model for quick migration with low
cost
* Engage in your process modeling to suit your business needs
* Engage in your process definition and tools identification
* Educate you in Framework nuances
Assess your processes during Implementation and Institutionalization
phases with audits and assessments

CMMI Gap Analysis
* Gap analysis and appropriate action plan
* Implementation support with best practices templates(typically
measured in person-weeks)
* Pre-assessment readiness preparedness
Introduction to Formal SEI authorized SCAMPI appraisals
SCAMPI Appraisal Preparation
Appraisal types
Mini appraisal
Gap analysis
Delta appraisal
Incremental appraisal
Benchmarking appraisal
Purpose of Appraisals
Data Collection Methods of traditional and evolution collections
Three Areas of Specification
Requirements based tailoring
Sampling participants
Sampling scope
Summarizing and presenting
SCAMPI Final Appraisals

CMMI Level 2 Preparedness
Foundations on:
* Basic Project Management
* Requirements Management
* Project Planning
* Project Monitoring and Control
* Supplier Agreement Management
* Measurement and Analysis
* Process and Product Quality Assurance
Configuration Management
CMMI Level 2 Implementation
Implementation of the following key process areas:
* Basic Project Management
* Requirements Management
* Project Planning
* Project Monitoring and Control
* Supplier Agreement Management
* Measurement and Analysis
* Process and Product Quality Assurance
Configuration Management

CMMI Level 3 Preparedness
Foundations on:
* Requirements Development
* Technical Solution
* Product Integration
* Verification
* Validation
* Organizational Process Focus
* Organizational Process Definition
* Organizational Training
* Integrated Project Management
* Risk Management
* Decision Analysis and Resolution
* Organizational Environment for Integration
Integrated Teaming

CMMI Level 3 Implementation
Implementation methods for the following key process areas.
* Requirements Development
* Technical Solution
* Product Integration
* Verification
* Validation
* Organizational Process Focus
* Organizational Process Definition
* Organizational Training
* Integrated Project Management
* Risk Management
* Decision Analysis and Resolution
* Organizational Environment for Integration
* Integrated Teaming
CMMI Level 4 Preparedness

Foundations on:
* Organizational Process Performance
Quantitative Project Management

CMMI Level 4 Implementation

Implementation of the following key process areas:
* Organizational Process Performance
Quantitative Project Management

CMMI Level 5 Preparedness

Foundations on:
* Organizational Process Performance
Quantitative Project Management

CMMI Level 5 Implementation

Implement the following key process areas:
* Organizational Process Performance
Quantitative Project Management

Six Sigma in CMMI

* Six Sigma implementation in CMMI by 1. Measure; 2. Method; and 3
Management Approach.
o Data Driven Methodology
o Process Management
o Voice of the Customer
o Change Management
o Business Metrics
* Compare and Contrast CMMI to Six Sigma
* How Six Sigma improves level 4-5 organizations and can extend beyond
level 5?
What and How DFSS, DMAIC, DMADV and the likes of Six Sigma fit into
CMMI?

CMMI Future Watch

* Basics of BSC and ABC and how to apply them in software development.
* Applying statistical process controls in software development and
applications.
* Model Driven Architecture (MDA) of OMG
* Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
* Aspect Oriented Software Development
* Automated Requirements Engineering with Lexical and Syntactical
Analysis
o Faster cycle time
o Fewer escaped defects
o Reduced effort
o Q Methodology

Start Date: Weekends (30th June 2007 morning 11:30 am )
Fees: 15 Thousand
Duration: 25hrs

Course Highlights:
1. Faculty Members: Our faculties consist of Quality Professionals
working at
Leading Software MNC in Hyderabad, Bangalore, Pune & Mumbai.. They
are
Certified as CMMI Instructors, CSQA, CSTE, PMP, and IIBA and have rich
IT industry
Experience in a number of technical and managerial roles at senior
positions.
2. There will be Classroom Sessions (covering all the domains of BOK)
&
Extensive Case Study Discussion and experience sharing by Practicing
Certified
Professionals.
3. Two Mock Tests based on actual Exam pattern.
4. Trained more than 5500+ Professional for Software Quality & Testing
including
CSQA/CSTE/IIBA/PMP/CQE in last 7+ years.
5. Our last batch Results are 100%.

PLEASE NOTE: 1.We also provides corporate trainings on ASQ CQE, CSPM,
PMP, Prince 2, IIBA, SCRUM Certification, CAPM, CSTE, CSQA, CMMI, ISO&
Automated testing tools (Win Runner, Load Runner, QTP, SILK, Rational
tools etc).

RUSH FOR REGISTRATION: LIMITED TIME OFFER!!!!!!!!!

For More Details Contact:
VIJAY
SPECTRAMIND TECHNOLOGIES
FLAT NO 417, ANNAPURNA BLOCK, ADITYA ENCLAVE, AMEERPET,
HYDERABAD-38.ANDHRA PRADESH, INDIA
PH: 91-040-64568797
MOBILE: 91-94400 89341
Yahoo chat: vijaycsqapmp
Google chat: (E-Mail Removed)
Skype chat: tiptopten2000

*Our results are 100% based on the data collected from our past
students.

CBFalconer

Vijay wrote:

> Training courses for CMMI and Software Estimation techniques @
> Hyderabad

Another spammer to note for avoidance.

cbfalconer at maineline dot net

Keith Thompson

CBFalconer <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
> Vijay wrote:
>> Training courses for CMMI and Software Estimation techniques @
>> Hyderabad

> Another spammer to note for avoidance.

Strictly speaking I don't believe it was spam. Google Groups shows 29
copies, but most of them were in Google's own non-Usenet groups (where
it might be considered perfectly appropriate for all I know). It was
only posted to 4 or 5 Usenet groups. The threshold for spam is
traditionally a Breidbart Index of 20 (Google for the definition of
the BI).

It was absolutely inappropriate, but it wasn't spam.

kirrr kirrr is offline
Junior Member

[url=http://www.amitysoft.com/quality.html CMMI Consulting [/url]
Great thoughts you got there, believe I may possibly try just some of it throughout my daily life.