Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > how to trap carriage return

how to trap carriage return

HockeyFan

I have a couple of text boxes that the user keeps hitting return after
entering their data. I don't want a submit. I'd like the return to
be trapped, and then cause a tab to the next control.
How is this done?

=?Utf-8?B?U2l2YSBN?=

Various options discussed here: http://forums.asp.net/p/1088853/1627176.aspx