Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > How do I make a EasyCD Creator boot image file

How do I make a EasyCD Creator boot image file

Jack B. Pollack

I want to use EasyCD Creator to create a bootable CD (not using floppy
emulation). I would like to use either "Hard Disk Emulation" or "No
Emulation", but for either of these options I need to point the program to a
boot image file.

Where do I get, or how do I make a boot image file for these types of
emulation?

Thanks

pcbutts1

http://old.bink.nu/xpbootcd/

"Jack B. Pollack" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:46850ff3$0$16537$(E-Mail Removed)...
>I want to use EasyCD Creator to create a bootable CD (not using floppy
> emulation). I would like to use either "Hard Disk Emulation" or "No
> Emulation", but for either of these options I need to point the program to
> boot image file.
>
> Where do I get, or how do I make a boot image file for these types of
> emulation?
>
> Thanks

Mike Easter

Jack B. Pollack wrote:
> I want to use EasyCD Creator to create a bootable CD (not using floppy
> emulation). I would like to use either "Hard Disk Emulation" or "No
> Emulation", but for either of these options I need to point the
> program to a boot image file.
>
> Where do I get, or how do I make a boot image file for these types of
> emulation?

Create an .iso

http://www.onlinecomputertips.com/software/iso.html Create an ISO Image
File Using Roxio Easy CD Creator 6 -
To do this, follow these simple steps (they may vary depending on your
version):
1. Open Easy CD Creator Classic.
2. Select your CD and import the contents into a new project.
3. Select File, and then Create Disc Image.
4. Browse to where you want to save the ISO and then name the project
and select Save.
5. Classic Creator will now create the image file.

--
Mike Easter