Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > How do I delete a user profile in Windows XP?

How do I delete a user profile in Windows XP?

lappalainen.hannu@luukku.com

Hi

I have a user profile in Windows XP but when I go, in my own profile,
and go to control panel and system and I'm trying to remove another
profile, so the Remove button is grey and I cannot do it?

How is it possible to delete a user profile in this case?

many thanks.

Hannu

Engineer

Logon as Administrator and try again