Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Gift?

OT: Gift?

Kat

What the heck do I ask for for my birthday, from the SO? SO far on my list I
have a computer case, modded out- after that, I'm stuck.

Suggestions?

Kat

catwalker63

"Kat" <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaslessly in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> What the heck do I ask for for my birthday, from the SO? SO far on my
> list I have a computer case, modded out- after that, I'm stuck.
>
> Suggestions?
>
> Kat

Chocolate!

--
Catwalker
aka Pu$$y Feet

"Incredible! One of the worst performances of my career and they never
doubted it for a second."

Neil

did you hear "Kat" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> What the heck do I ask for for my birthday, from the SO? SO far on my
> list I have a computer case, modded out- after that, I'm stuck.
>
> Suggestions?
>
> Kat

cash, diamonds, vacations to somewhere sunny? He'll never be able to top
the Ferrari I gave you.

--
Neil MCNGP#30

- Tow-ers will be violated.

Nerd32768

"Kat" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> What the heck do I ask for for my birthday, from the SO? SO far on my list

> have a computer case, modded out- after that, I'm stuck.
>
> Suggestions?
>
> Kat

a good Cisco router....

Neil

did you hear "Nerd32768" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> a good Cisco router....

oh and a DL380G4 fully loaded (or a DL580 - 4 procs instead of 2)

--
Neil MCNGP#30

- Most political jokes get elected.

Nerd32768

even better:
http://www.thinkgeek.com/cubegoodies/lights/59e0/
a binary clock(the blue one looks best)

news:Xns9616575BABB6Dneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "Nerd32768" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > a good Cisco router....
> >

> oh and a DL380G4 fully loaded (or a DL580 - 4 procs instead of 2)
>
> --
> Neil MCNGP#30
>
> - Most political jokes get elected.

Neil

did you hear "Nerd32768" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:uRaQs
$(E-Mail Removed):

> even better:
> http://www.thinkgeek.com/cubegoodies/lights/59e0/
> a binary clock(the blue one looks best)

you own one of these don't you:

http://www.happyworker.com/geekman/

--
Neil MCNGP#30

- But soft, what light through yonder tagline breaks?

CBIC

Kat wrote:
> What the heck do I ask for for my birthday, from the SO? SO far on my
> list I have a computer case, modded out- after that, I'm stuck.
>
> Suggestions?
>
> Kat

A test voucher would make a pretty good gift (for a geek)
--
aka
Doom MCNGP #38

Kat

Thats Funny- I bought him that for Christmas- and A Linksys Router for HIs
Birthday- and a Cisco Switch Christmas the year before- keep trying guys

Kit Kat bar

"Nerd32768" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:uRaQs$(E-Mail Removed)...
> even better:
> http://www.thinkgeek.com/cubegoodies/lights/59e0/
> a binary clock(the blue one looks best)

> news:Xns9616575BABB6Dneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> > did you hear "Nerd32768" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> > news:(E-Mail Removed):
> >
> > > a good Cisco router....
> > >

> > oh and a DL380G4 fully loaded (or a DL580 - 4 procs instead of 2)
> >
> > --
> > Neil MCNGP#30
> >
> > - Most political jokes get elected.

Kat

Already on my list. Also asked for a gaming case with a 400 watt cpu- since
my cuurent one is dying.

Thanks guys Good suggestions

news:(E-Mail Removed)...