Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > SCSI drive question

SCSI drive question

Jim P

I just installed a new SCSI drive on a computer here at work
The previous drive would not boot without the system32 errors. I tried the
repair from the boot disk and that did nothing.
I installed the new drive along side the old drive and figured I could
easily copy the files over from his settings but it tells me "access
denied". I can see the folders within his user name but I can't access them.
Any ideas?

Brian

yes you dont have administrator rights to the other users files, talk to
yous sysem administrator or IT dept. and have them extract the needed files
for you

Jim P

Thanks, but I already knew that.
I am the "admin" and I already found a work around.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...