Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Minolta Dimage A2 EVF has to low contrst/washed out colour problem - alignment out?

Minolta Dimage A2 EVF has to low contrst/washed out colour problem - alignment out?

chris.wilkins10@virgin.net

Hi,

I've just good a 2nd hand A2 and Im starting to suspect something may
be wrong with the EVF.

You know when you look at say the A2's LCD screen at an angle above
or below that of one at right angle to the screen, the image changes.
Going below it go's darker/more colour, going above lighter(less
contrast) with washed out colours. Well my EVF is like the latter.

Can the EFV fall out of alignment/tilt? Can it be adjusted? Or is
this normal for the EFV?

I would like to know how other EFV's compare and if I can do anything
that will improve the image?

Cheers....

Chris.W . . . . S.London