Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Skype keeps going offline

Skype keeps going offline

homebrew

I have a usb cordless hone that I use for Skype. After a few minutes if I do
not move my mouse or do something on the pc Skype goes offline or
unavailable ?. Any ideas please.

homebrew

Think I have done it, sorry.

Desk Rabbit

homebrew wrote:
> Think I have done it, sorry.

So now you have got rid of Skype what service are you using?

homebrew

Do not underdstand your question, I use Skype, voipstunt, voipcheap, 1835
1899 is that enought for you ?. My only problem was with Skype but it was me
not selecting the correct settings in the Skype setup.

Desk Rabbit

homebrew wrote:
> Do not underdstand your question, I use Skype, voipstunt, voipcheap, 1835
> 1899 is that enought for you ?. My only problem was with Skype but it was me
> not selecting the correct settings in the Skype setup.

It was a joke but the effect has now been lost. Never mind....