Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Mail recipient

Mail recipient

Corsair

I've deleted from the "sendto" the mail recipient because no one fix with
windows live mail, how do I restore this link in right click of the mouse,
properly working with windows live mail.

cheer / Corsair

Theo

Wouldn't you have a better chance asking this in a Windows
Live forum?

microsoft.public.windows.live.mail.desktop

microsoft.public.livecomm.general

microsoft.public.windows.live.helpcommunity_platfo rm.feedback

The above are just 3 of the Windows Live forums.

Corsair wrote:
> I've deleted from the "sendto" the mail recipient because no one fix
> with windows live mail, how do I restore this link in right click of the
> mouse, properly working with windows live mail.
>
> cheer / Corsair

Corsair

Well I think, I've been not so accurate in my question, in first beginning
you're right to ask for these in the forums you tell me, but this problem
has arise in a windows XP x64 installation, and comparing with my other
installation in win xp sp2 (x86), I can't find anything similar, that's the
reason I'm asking here, because that should be a link in the OS, but I'll
ask in the other groups, thanks.

Corsair

noticias:(E-Mail Removed)...