Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > instructors materials

instructors materials

ranmaz

Can anyone provide me a link/url to download the
instructors materials for the 70-291 course (and all the
other courses, if possible)?

eg. testbank documents, lab answers, textbook answers.

please reply to http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

TIA!

catwalker63

"ranmaz" <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaslessly in
news:335e01c5219b$34a84e60$(E-Mail Removed):

> Can anyone provide me a link/url to download the
> instructors materials for the 70-291 course (and all the
> other courses, if possible)?
>
> eg. testbank documents, lab answers, textbook answers.
>
> please reply to (E-Mail Removed)
>
> TIA!

You have to be an MCT to have access to this material. If you were an
MCT you would know where to get it.

--
Catwalker
aka Pu$$y Feet

"Eat your cereal with a fork and do your homework in the dark."

The Rev \(MCT\)

Not to mention TestBanks are for a$$fuskers, not Instructors.

--
"The Rev" MCT/MCNGP #44

justafreak.com
..
news:Xns96108AD198304catwalker63athotmail@216.196. 97.136...
> "ranmaz" <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaslessly in
> news:335e01c5219b$34a84e60$(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > Can anyone provide me a link/url to download the
> > instructors materials for the 70-291 course (and all the
> > other courses, if possible)?
> >
> > eg. testbank documents, lab answers, textbook answers.
> >
> > please reply to (E-Mail Removed)
> >
> > TIA!

> You have to be an MCT to have access to this material. If you were an
> MCT you would know where to get it.
>
> --
> Catwalker
> aka Pu$$y Feet
> BS, MCP
> MCNGP #43
> www.mcngp.com
>
> "Eat your cereal with a fork and do your homework in the dark."

fsdfsdfds

"The Rev \(MCT\)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:OqGc4ycIFHA.1948
@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl:

> Not to mention TestBanks are for a$$fuskers, not Instructors.

I don't get it. what do you mean by that?

are you saying testbanks are not good?

I find doing testbank questions help with going into detail with the
courses.