Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Hardware > Pix 501 VPN

Pix 501 VPN

Pepe Pepe is offline
Junior Member

Hi, Guys!!!

Im new here, I have a problem with my pix 501.

Pix 501 is configured to connect to a hosting dedicated entreprise, the internet and the vpn were working at the same time but few days ago, I changed my easy vpn group and user, I tried to access to my server and did it, but never check my internet, until the next day. I note when the vpn is up the internet is down, but when the vpn is down the internet is up.

I don't know why both internet & vpn aren't up at the same time if before was working together.

Anybody could help me?

umair152 umair152 is offline
Junior Member

hi pepe,

You need to enable split-tunneling in your PIX group vpn config so that u may access vpn & internet at same time

Pepe Pepe is offline
Junior Member

But, if i dont have access to the vpn server? Becouse the people who manage the vpn server dont want give me access to the internet.

Do you know if there is another way to give internet access with my pix 501 at the same time to have vpn whithout ask to vpn server admin configure split tunneling?

Regards!!!!