Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Saving preferred networks list and encryption keys

Saving preferred networks list and encryption keys

ngbrooks@gmail.com

I have an extensive list of prefeered wireless networks with keys save
on my laptop. I would like to save these to a flash drive or
something, so I can reload windows and not loose all these WEP and WPA
keys I have acquired. Any ideas?