Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > 70-210

70-210

Jeff Knight

Hi All,

I am going to do my 70-210 on Monday. I am not a textbook student, I work
with Windows all day, using and managing AD etc.

I have had practical exposure to Windows 2000 Pro for 6 years, and really
know it well.

I am getting above 800 on Trancender and Sybex simulation tests.

Any last minute tips?

Thanks!

Ogre

Go over the skills being measured.

If you know them cold... you should be ready.

Good Luck.

Jeff Knight wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am going to do my 70-210 on Monday. I am not a textbook student, I work
> with Windows all day, using and managing AD etc.
>
> I have had practical exposure to Windows 2000 Pro for 6 years, and really
> know it well.
>
> I am getting above 800 on Trancender and Sybex simulation tests.
>
> Any last minute tips?
>
> Thanks!

Neil

did you hear "Jeff Knight" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:
#(E-Mail Removed):

> I have had practical exposure to Windows 2000 Pro for 6 years, and

really
> know it well.

worked with the beta? me too. took my first Win2k class online in 1999

> Any last minute tips?

don't fail? <grin>

--
Neil MCNGP#30

- Any twelve people who can't get themselves out of jury duty are not my
peers.