Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > Invalid postback or callback argument

Invalid postback or callback argument

chaitrak chaitrak is offline
Junior Member

I am facing problem with .Net Callback, I had implemented ICallbackEventHandler in a page to populate child dropdownlist.
Child dropdownliat will be populated when parent dropdropdownlist selection changed. I am able to populate dropdownlist at a client side, but those data can't able to get at server side.
Is any way to get child data on server side using this Callback methodology.

-Chaitra.