Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Win 2003 server test

Win 2003 server test

Romka

Anyone got any test progs for server 2003 please or where can get some

CBIC

www.measureup.com
www.selftestsoftware.com

--
aka
Doom MCNGP #38

your anus

Rowdy Yates

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:2e5e01c51f08$53fce810
$(E-Mail Removed):

> your anus

you mean corn holio?

--
Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
http://www.mcngp.com/

Neil

did you hear <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:2e5e01c51f08
$53fce810$(E-Mail Removed):

> your anus

I prefer Jupiter, although Neptune is kind of nice...

--
Neil MCNGP#30

- If you choke a smurf, what color does it turn?

MikeF

Pay no attention to these shysters hucksters and uumsters. Send me 15,000
US dollars and you will get an MCSE in Server 03.

See, it rhymes. That's proof positive.

"Romka" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:d02itb$jqg$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Anyone got any test progs for server 2003 please or where can get some

microsoft@disnetinc.com

Very important additional information:

Microsoft Skills Assessments are very important to
Certified Professionals

Organizations now require certified professionals take
these assessments to verify their currency with today's
technology. Microsoft Skills Assessment Support
Information (SASI) is especially useful for certified
professionals who require basic support that mitigates
urgent assessment needs quickly. Whether YOU are a
Microsoft Certified Professional or just getting
started, these SASI assessments are for you.

Microsoft Skills Assessment Address:
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/as...nt/default.asp
Microsoft Evaluation Address:
http://disnetinc.com/Microsoft_Evaluation.htm