Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Struts: 1 action, 1 Form, several views handled by 1 only action. Any idea for better design?

Struts: 1 action, 1 Form, several views handled by 1 only action. Any idea for better design?

John

I there a have a complex problem in my project: I have:

1 Action
1 Form
1 JSP ---> all the three of them must handle 5 or 6 "Views" . My
problem is the "Back" button that allows you to go back in the
previous state. The Problem is:
when I did already did 3 steps in one "pseudo" direction, changin a
state. It simply growths so much and is very difficult to handling a
lot of code. Do you some ideas, some struts pattern for my problem?
Thank you very much,
John