Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Printing to a WinXP Shared Printer

Printing to a WinXP Shared Printer

Richard Balaban

I recently bought a Mac Powerbook and I am trying to print to my printer on
my Win XP computer through the wireless connection on my laptop.I am able to
share files in both directions but the Mac doesn`t see the printer.Does
anyone know if this a SP2 issue?Thanks in advance.
Rich

=?Utf-8?B?SHVnaA==?=

I ran into this problem last week. I can see the printer, but it prints
garbage, despite having the latest drivers for both Mac and Windows.
There's a discussion and a proposed solution here:
http://www.macwindows.com/Win2003.html#112304b
I haven't had a chance to try this yet.