Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Power Light Blinking - Lexmark X73

Power Light Blinking - Lexmark X73

lucky33

My neighbor has a Lexmark X73 printer, 4402-001 that that power light
blinks. From what I understand the printer had a jam and they removed
it. Now they say the printer does nothing and the power light
continually flashes.

Does anybody know what might be causing this problem and how it could
possibly be corrected?

All help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Ryka

"lucky33" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> My neighbor has a Lexmark X73 printer, 4402-001 that that power light
> blinks. From what I understand the printer had a jam and they removed
> it. Now they say the printer does nothing and the power light
> continually flashes.
>
> Does anybody know what might be causing this problem and how it could
> possibly be corrected?
>
> All help is greatly appreciated.
>
> Thanks,

My Lexmark X8350 says to clear the jam and then turn off the power to the
machine. Then restart it and everything should be okay - it worked that way
for me. Has your friend stopped and restarted? Are you sure the jam is
cleared - sometimes there can be more than one sheet of paper jammed? Hope
this helps!