Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > dvd rom drive

dvd rom drive

eddie

please can any one help.

I have sony dvd rw aw-g17oa 1.60 fairly new

it will read ok, but when I try burn photos to a disc, it

will not have it at all, I've looked in the device manager no

pro there, updated the driver, all to no avail, I've tried

disc dvd-r/ dvd+r still no good.

So can someone out there tell me what's going on.

thanks allot.

Evan Platt

On Tue, 26 Jun 2007 19:18:23 GMT, "eddie"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>please can any one help.
>
>I have sony dvd rw aw-g17oa 1.60 fairly new
>
> it will read ok, but when I try burn photos to a disc, it
>
>will not have it at all, I've looked in the device manager no
>
>pro there, updated the driver, all to no avail, I've tried
>
>disc dvd-r/ dvd+r still no good.
>
>So can someone out there tell me what's going on.

You don't think maybe the error message you get when you try and burn
would be a clue, do you?