Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Canon PIXMA iP6210D Photo Printer ink question

Canon PIXMA iP6210D Photo Printer ink question

BigTBird

I have ordered one of these printers which is described as a phot
printer and most places do not show a black ink cartridge. I do som
writing and need to do printing of text pages. I did notice a coupl
ink places with a cartridge with a PG40 designation I think which wa
shown as black ink for this printer. Canon says there is not blac
cartridge for it. Does anyone know for sure? If there is...wher
does it mount...in place of the photo cartridge? Do all other colo
cartridges have to be removed? Thanks