Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Crystal Report error

Crystal Report error

SeanRinVA

I'm getting the following error when I try to pull a 2nd report from
the database that I'm querying via an ASPX page that uses the Crystal
Reports ActiveX control. I understand that I need to close the file
after creating the initial report, but need assistance in doing so.

System.IO.IOException: The process cannot access the file (db.mdb)
because it is being used by another process.