Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Director Player 6.0 - can't run

Director Player 6.0 - can't run

=?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZXJfYXU=?=

Director Player 6.0: This progam requires at least 3MB of free virtual memory
to run.

I get the above message when attempting to run an exe file.

I have 4 GB RAM, Page file set to 10000MB Initial/Max
I've tried setting the Page File to 16MB Initial/3000MB Max
I've tried setting Virtual Memory to System Managed
I've tried setting the compatability of the exe file to all possible
configerations.
(I know it runs OK under W2K OS)

It's description is Projector Skeleton, file version 6.0.2.32

Should I be able to play this file on Win XP 64bit or should I stop wasting
my time?!

Thanks
Peter

Theo

If you do a Google search, you will discover this is a
problem with Director Player 6.0 in Win XP 32-bit also.
There are suggested solutions you might try.