Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Passed 70-216

Passed 70-216

Preacher Man

Praise God, I passed the 70-216. What a monster!

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

Preacher Man wrote:
> Praise God, I passed the 70-216. What a monster!

Of course, you realize you're going STRAIGHT TO HELL for calling God a
monster.

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, FrisbeeŽ climbed on a soapbox &
opined:

>> Praise God, I passed the 70-216. What a monster!

> Of course, you realize you're going STRAIGHT TO HELL for calling God a
> monster.

j00 D3\/1|_ !!!11!!

--
JaR
Thug 10110

Neil

did you hear JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:Xns96075327450BEplentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.2 48.16:

> commit another sacrilege

like this?

http://www.bustedtees.com/product.php?name=jesus

or like this:

http://www.tshirthell.com/images/con...cs/a64_002.jpg

or did you mean like this:

http://www.cafepress.com/landoverbaptist.14757126

--
Neil MCNGP#30

- Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never
cease to be amused.

JaR

> did you hear JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:Xns96075327450BEplentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.2 48.16:
>
>> commit another sacrilege

> like this?
>
> http://www.bustedtees.com/product.php?name=jesus
>
> or like this:
>
> http://www.tshirthell.com/images/con...cs/a64_002.jpg
>
> or did you mean like this:
>
> http://www.cafepress.com/landoverbaptist.14757126

Nah, I was thinking more like this:

http://thamus.org/eac/apologist/index.html

--
JaR
Thug 10110

Briscobar

In news:Xns96075C47B7E5plentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.24 8.16,
JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:
> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil climbed on a soapbox &
> opined:
>
>> did you hear JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
>> news:Xns96075327450BEplentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.2 48.16:
>>
>>> commit another sacrilege

>> like this?
>>
>> http://www.bustedtees.com/product.php?name=jesus
>>
>> or like this:
>>
>> http://www.tshirthell.com/images/con...cs/a64_002.jpg
>>
>> or did you mean like this:
>>
>> http://www.cafepress.com/landoverbaptist.14757126
>>

> Nah, I was thinking more like this:
>
> http://thamus.org/eac/apologist/index.html

This was not under the subject header "OT: Thursday Fun". This constitutes a
warning, and all further Thursday Funs must me placed in an appropriate
thread. Further ignorance of this rule shall result in stiffer consequences.

--

KB - MCNGP "laffin' thug" #26

Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R.S. are not welcome at www.mcngp.com. Unless you email
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) first.

Briscobar

In news:Xns96075C47B7E5plentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.24 8.16,
JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:

> Nah, I was thinking more like this:
>
> http://thamus.org/eac/apologist/index.html

And my favorite quote from this piece of genius:

(on step 8, explaining why slavery wasn't wrong way back in the day)

"Slavery just wasn't that bad for Hebrew slaves, rather like Club Med in
fact."

This thing if friggin priceless. It's my new favorite favorite thing.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

nerd32768's mother told him to clean his room. Instead, he visited
www.mcngp.com.

Briscobar

In news:(E-Mail Removed),
Briscobar <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:

> (on step 8, explaining why slavery wasn't wrong way back in the day)

I'm a posting machine....step 7, not 8.

--

KB - MCNGP "IFMPFM thug" #26

Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

www.mcngp.com's milkshake is better than yours.

Rowdy Yates

"Preacher Man" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:eUdkcToGFHA.2472
@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

> Praise God, I passed the 70-216. What a monster!

god said he really doesn't give a flying hoot about microsoft exams.

--
Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
http://www.mcngp.com/

Preacher Man

Maybe your "god" with a lower case "g" doesn't, but the Bible says that he
will take care of his children. Ask and ye shall receive. This was an
important thing to me, I asked and I received. But I also realize that this
newsgroup is full of heathenistic individuals and ideas. How sad!

news:Xns960791E7911F3rowdyyates2124@207.46.248.16. ..