Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > MICROSOFT official books in ebook format

MICROSOFT official books in ebook format

George Kondylis

Hello,
I am currently studying for MCSE 2K.I am doing the courses in a training
centre in Athens.I was wondering if i could download the books that
microsoft provides us in an ebook format.I dont mean downloading from p2p
progs but from the official microsoft site or another official source.
Thanx

George

tb

In Short NO they do not give away the books!!

meanoldman

Which is sort of a shame. They really should.

"tb" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:117601c51a59$42d1e2b0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> In Short NO they do not give away the books!!

Rowdy Yates

"meanoldman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:#X15icpGFHA.2592
@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

> Which is sort of a shame. They really should.
>
> "tb" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:117601c51a59$42d1e2b0$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> In Short NO they do not give away the books!!

i think they do - kind-a. you can get all the info you need to pass the
exams from technet and support.microsoft 4 FREE!!!

--
Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
http://www.mcngp.com/