Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > a little help if possible please

a little help if possible please

gilb29

i have no proplems in promoting my website. but how do you attract new
members to a forum damm its hard any help on this would be great
please
have a look and see if i doing anything wrong please www.gameplay360.com

Mr. Arnold

"gilb29" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>i have no proplems in promoting my website. but how do you attract new
> members to a forum damm its hard any help on this would be great
> please
> have a look and see if i doing anything wrong please www.gameplay360.com

One should think about it when one sees something like this. I am not saying
that this is the case, but would I *click*. The answer would be NO.

sandy58

On Jun 25, 8:18 pm, gilb29 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> i have no proplems in promoting my website. but how do you attract new
> members to a forum damm its hard any help on this would be great
> please
> have a look and see if i doing anything wrong pleasewww.gameplay360.com

Hey, gilb29. Looks good to me, chum. Anything I "touched" worked.
Looks good, eye-catching.
WHAZZUP? Just "throw it around a bit more". Where-ever you go (gamers
sites) on line "drop" the site.
Good luck.

gilb29

On Jun 28, 6:17 pm, sandy58 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On Jun 25, 8:18 pm, gilb29 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:> i have no proplems in promoting my website. but how do you attract new
> > members to a forum damm its hard any help on this would be great
> > please
> > have a look and see if i doing anything wrong pleasewww.gameplay360.com

> Hey, gilb29. Looks good to me, chum. Anything I "touched" worked.
> Looks good, eye-catching.
> WHAZZUP? Just "throw it around a bit more". Where-ever you go (gamers
> sites) on line "drop" the site.
> Good luck.

thanks buddy for advice i know website will work just the damm
forum