Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > exam question - confusing answers

exam question - confusing answers

=?Utf-8?B?UGlvdHIgTWFqY2hlcg==?=

i am currently prepring to 70-290
and i found such question

=================================
You are Part time administrator of Contoso.com.There is windows Server 2003
that has upgrade
from windows 2000 server. This server has a SCSI RAID controller that is not
Plug & play. The
device appears to be working perfectly but you cannot see it with in the
Device manager. How
can this device be viewed in device manager.
A . Only Plug & Play devices can be viewed in the Device Manger
B: You must upgrade the driver for this device to one that supports plug &
Play.
C: Disk Drive & RAID controllers are not visible in the Device Manager
D: You must go to the View menu in Device Manager and select show Hidden
Devices.
==================================

i also found out that there are different answers to depending on the source
i am studying from
so i ask you guys what is the last final good answer C or D

KrazE

"Piotr Majcher" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
>i am currently prepring to 70-290
> and i found such question
>
> =================================
> You are Part time administrator of Contoso.com.There is windows Server
> 2003
> that has upgrade
> from windows 2000 server. This server has a SCSI RAID controller that is
> not
> Plug & play. The
> device appears to be working perfectly but you cannot see it with in the
> Device manager. How
> can this device be viewed in device manager.
> A . Only Plug & Play devices can be viewed in the Device Manger
> B: You must upgrade the driver for this device to one that supports plug &
> Play.
> C: Disk Drive & RAID controllers are not visible in the Device Manager
> D: You must go to the View menu in Device Manager and select show Hidden
> Devices.
> ==================================
>
> i also found out that there are different answers to depending on the
> source
> i am studying from
> so i ask you guys what is the last final good answer C or D

Varun

Ronit Bhattacharya

The answer is D man.

A.The answer cannot be A becoz you can yourself see that all types of
devices can be viewed in device manager.
B. Drivers can't be the problem because the device is working perfectly.
C. Option C is rubbush. All types of controllers and disk drives are
visible in device manager.

Ghee franklgj@hotmail.com

Hi, the answer is D.

D: You must go to the View menu in Device Manager and
select show Hidden
Devices.

Ghee

=?Utf-8?B?c29ueQ==?=

100% D

"Ghee http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)" wrote:

> Hi, the answer is D.
>
> D: You must go to the View menu in Device Manager and
> select show Hidden
> Devices.
>

> Ghee

BD

"sony" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
WOW...I'd say this was a br@indump question. These fuŠkwitz think they can get
away with studying from br@indumps. But what they don't realize is that they
leave behind a digital 'paper trail'. Every one of them has just been
busted...HAHAHAH.

--
Bigus DiŠkus
MCNGP #51

Briscobar

"BD" <www.SWPPM.com> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "sony" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> WOW...I'd say this was a br@indump question. These fuŠkwitz think they can
> get away with studying from br@indumps. But what they don't realize is
> that they leave behind a digital 'paper trail'. Every one of them has just
> been busted...HAHAHAH.

Nah, it wasn't a dump question, unless the OP changed it slightly to throw
us off...."you are an administrator for the domain contoso blah blah blah"
is Microsoft training material. nwtraders, contoso, brisbane, denver, and
den-xxx are dead giveaways that it's MS-produced material. But like I said,
the OP might know this and tweak his dump question to make it look legit.
But hey, innocent until proven guilty. Or something.

....OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!!!!!!!!

LoopBack

BD wrote:
> "sony" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> WOW...I'd say this was a br@indump question. These fuŠkwitz think they can get
> away with studying from br@indumps. But what they don't realize is that they
> leave behind a digital 'paper trail'. Every one of them has just been
> busted...HAHAHAH.

<snip>
> --
> Bigus DiŠkus
> MCNGP #51
> -- MCNGP.com - Define irony: a bunch of idiots dancing around on a plane to a
> song made famous by a band that died in a plane crash.
> -- www.SWPPM.com

The word Contoso rings a bell, so I just did a search of the MS-Press
book and it comes up a whole bunch of times. I guess this is just a
question from the MS Press Kit.

I guess you could have them done for copyright though.

Neil

did you hear "Briscobar" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:#(E-Mail Removed):

> is Microsoft training material. nwtraders, contoso, brisbane, denver,
> and

and the companies of Tailspin Toys, Fabrikam...

and the City Pairs for each Domain were Perth and Brisbane (SPACIFIC1),
Vancouver and Denver(NAMERICA1), Bonn and Lisbon (EUROPE1), Lima and
Santiago (SAMERICA1), Bangalore and Singapore (ASIA1), Casablanca and
Tunis (AFRICA1) and I had a class were we had to go to an NAMERICA2
domain (Acapulco and Miami) but I forget what teh student machines were
after that. The Instructors machine was (is) always London and
occasionally they would let us play with 2 of them (the second instructor
machine was Glasgow)...

ah, the memories...

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- And your cry-baby whiny-assed opinion would be?