Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Header, Content, Footer layout

Header, Content, Footer layout

Mel

I have a master page where I want to define a header (centered at top
of browser window), content, and footer (centered at bottom of browser
window). Then I can apply this master page layout to all of my other
pages. Can anyone direct me to some resources to implement this type
of web page? Can I do it with CSS? If so, how? Anyone have any
examples?

- Mel

Masudur

On Jun 25, 9:57 pm, Mel <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> I have a master page where I want to define a header (centered at top
> of browser window), content, and footer (centered at bottom of browser
> window). Then I can apply this master page layout to all of my other
> pages. Can anyone direct me to some resources to implement this type
> of web page? Can I do it with CSS? If so, how? Anyone have any
> examples?
>
> - Mel

hi....

<asp:ContentPlaceHolder ID="ContentPlaceHolder1"
runat="server">
</asp:ContentPlaceHolder>

use style sheet to customize...

http://www.asp.net/learn/dataaccess/....aspx?tabid=63

check out this tutorial...

will definitely help you

Thanks
Masudur
http://munnacs.110mb.com

Mel

On Jun 25, 11:08 am, Masudur <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On Jun 25, 9:57 pm, Mel <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > I have a master page where I want to define a header (centered at top
> > of browser window), content, and footer (centered at bottom of browser
> > window). Then I can apply this master page layout to all of my other
> > pages. Can anyone direct me to some resources to implement this type
> > of web page? Can I do it with CSS? If so, how? Anyone have any
> > examples?

> > - Mel

> hi....

> <asp:ContentPlaceHolder ID="ContentPlaceHolder1"
> runat="server">
> </asp:ContentPlaceHolder>
>
> use style sheet to customize...
>
> http://www.asp.net/learn/dataaccess/....aspx?tabid=63
>
> check out this tutorial...
>
> will definitely help you
>
> Thanks
> Masudurhttp://munnacs.110mb.com

Great, I'll give it a try. Thank you!

Footer not being pushed to bottom in CSS layout Chris HTML 5 02-21-2007 11:22 PM
Any way to reorder how a datagrid is drawn (header/footer/items vs.header/items/footer)? Henrik ASP .Net Datagrid Control 1 07-06-2006 12:23 AM
Flow layout & footer David ASP .Net 0 08-06-2004 09:57 AM
DataList inside a Grid Layout Panel (<DIV>) item layout problem Rick Spiewak ASP .Net 3 08-26-2003 04:22 AM

Advertisments