Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Re: Diabetic Recipes and More...

Re: Diabetic Recipes and More...

Jtyc

Gee, thanks.

Fraser Scott, MCP

Can you use SPAM..........

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Gee, thanks.

Jtyc

> Can you use SPAM..........

Sure. I make breakfast with it. Spam and potatoes with onions and some
tabasco. It's pretty tasty.

catwalker63

Jtyc piffled away vaguely:

>> Can you use SPAM..........

> Sure. I make breakfast with it. Spam and potatoes with onions and some
> tabasco. It's pretty tasty.

I dont' like SPAM!!
--

Catwalker
MCNGP #43

Jtyc

> I dont' like SPAM!!

Through in some scrambled eggs and you have a nice breakfast skillet.

Cerebrus

On Jun 26, 8:04 pm, catwalker63 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> I dont' like SPAM!!

It's an acquired taste, dahlin'.

=?Utf-8?B?TGFycnlXZXN0TUNTRA==?=

Well, you can try the spam, eggs, sausage, and spam. It doesn't have much
spam in it.

Spam is a registered trademark of the Hormel Corporation, whose lawyers in
the 1980s did a terrible job trying to protect their trademark.

Is the spiced-pork-and-ham product good for diabetics?

"catwalker63" wrote:
> I dont' like SPAM!!

catwalker63

LarryWestMCSD piffled away vaguely:

> Well, you can try the spam, eggs, sausage, and spam. It doesn't have much
> spam in it.
>
> Spam is a registered trademark of the Hormel Corporation, whose lawyers in
> the 1980s did a terrible job trying to protect their trademark.
>
> Is the spiced-pork-and-ham product good for diabetics?

I healthy diet for a diabetic is really a healthy diet for anybody.
So no.