Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > FLENS: C++ Library for Linear Algebra

FLENS: C++ Library for Linear Algebra

Michael Lehn

Hi everybody,

there is a new release of my numerical library FLENS:

http://flens.sf.net/

It is still in a early stage, but I have some interesting examples,
demonstrating its concepts.

Here a short description of FLENS:

FLENS (Flexible Library for Efficient Numerical Solutions) is a C++
library for scientific computing. It can be considered as a very
convenient and extremely efficient interface for BLAS and LAPACK, but
it is also much more than that.

What I mean with "... more than that" might become more clear if you
have a quick look onto my (very uncomplete) FLENS tutorial:

http://flens.sourceforge.net/tutorial.html

I would be interested about your opinions ...

Cheers,

Michael