Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Wonderful openings for java professionals with MNC

Wonderful openings for java professionals with MNC

Rajasekar

Hi All,

Right now we are looking 5+ yrs of experience in Java for our MNC
client in Bangalore & Hyderabad.

Job description

SOA Solutions Centre - Test and Performance Architect
Creating Test and Performance Test Strategy and Automation strategy
for testing CBS

SOA Solutions Centre - Test and Automation Architecture
Creating the testing and automation strategy and execution plan for
CBS. Guiding the team in performing tests. Planning test activities.

Desired experience

5+ years of experience

Required skills

SOA, J2EE
Web Services, BPM, Middleware

Compensation will be the best in the industry.

Kindly mail your updated resume to http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) with the
following details:
1. Current CTC:
2. Expected CTC:
3. Joining Time:
4. Current Contact Number:

Please refer your friends also who is looking for change.....

With Regards
Rajasekar