Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Hardware

Hardware

kishorekannanBsc@gmail.com

can any one tell me about new trends in hardware field

Rick Blaine

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> can any one tell me about new trends in hardware field

I could, but then I'd have to..............well, you know...

Dogpoop

> can any one tell me about new trends in hardware field

Yeah ......

Trends come ......

Trends go ......

The hardware field is just a field where trends happen.

--
Dog Poop

Stand by me,

SgtMinor

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> can any one tell me about new trends in hardware field

It will be much easier to bring you up-to-date if you would first give a
detailed statement of your current knowledge.

gangle

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> can any one tell me about new trends in hardware field

Bucky Breeder

(E-Mail Removed) wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com:

> can any one tell me about new trends in hardware field

Flexibility, accessibility, reliablity, and
compatibility never go out of "style".

Examine the hammer, for example : *_BAM!!!_*

There you go.

--

If :

Northern city-dwellers constantly mock your isolated rural heritage,
and utilize crass stereotypes referencing your supposed appetite
for frequent and random fornication with your own family relations,
and scoff your easily demonstrable simple almost simian intelligence
to further privately or openly and publically demean you...

.... then... you *just* *might* be a "redneck"!

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> can any one tell me about new trends in hardware field

This year wood screws are out and "Liquid Nails" is in.

olfart

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> can any one tell me about new trends in hardware field

Hardware isn't as hard as it used to be, however software seems to be
getting harder....so it appears that in the near future all hardware will be
replaced with the harder software. Hope this helps.

NotMe

"olfart" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

| <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
| news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
| > can any one tell me about new trends in hardware field
| >

| Hardware isn't as hard as it used to be, however software seems to be
| getting harder....so it appears that in the near future all hardware will
be
| replaced with the harder software. Hope this helps.

And that would be ... firm ware?

olfart

"NotMe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:UcQfi.12$(E-Mail Removed)...
> "olfart" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> |
> | <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> | news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> | > can any one tell me about new trends in hardware field
> | >

> | Hardware isn't as hard as it used to be, however software seems to be
> | getting harder....so it appears that in the near future all hardware
> will
> be
> | replaced with the harder software. Hope this helps.
>
> And that would be ... firm ware?

Sports Bras ????