Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > 70-219 exam

70-219 exam

demon

Does anybody know how many questions and how much time you are given for the
70-219 exam is.

Thanks in advance.

Rowdy Yates

"demon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:cvauc5$8lo$1$(E-Mail Removed):

> Does anybody know how many questions and how much time you are given
> for the 70-219 exam is.
>
> Thanks in advance.

http://www.cramsession.com/certifica...ing-directory-
services.asp

Num Questions: Approx. 40
Time Limit: 215 Min.

you SUCK!

--
Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
http://www.mcngp.com/

demon

Thanks for that

"Rowdy Yates" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xns9603A6AEBE766rowdyyates2124@207.46.248.16. ..
> "demon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:cvauc5$8lo$1$(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Does anybody know how many questions and how much time you are given
>> for the 70-219 exam is.
>>
>> Thanks in advance.
>>

> http://www.cramsession.com/certifica...ing-directory-
> services.asp
>

> Num Questions: Approx. 40
> Time Limit: 215 Min.
>

> you SUCK!
>
> --
> Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
> http://www.mcngp.com/
> http://profiles.yahoo.com/rowdy_yates_mcngp

loneranger

keep shagging rowdy rates until hes mouthy mates

Rowdy Yates

"loneranger" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:075701c51795$1e541500$(E-Mail Removed):

> keep shagging rowdy rates until hes mouthy mates

bah.. amateure!!

--
Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
http://www.mcngp.com/

Jos van Vegchel

I made today this exam, I had 4 cases and 39 questions,
about 10 per case, The time was 3.5 hours more than
enough to make this exam., did it in 75 minutes en passed

demon

Thanks Jos and well done only hope i am as prepared as you were.

news:05ea01c518f4$dd0471b0$(E-Mail Removed)...