Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Deleting web parts.... how to make all users profiles delete them too?

Deleting web parts.... how to make all users profiles delete them too?

itfetish@gmail.com

I've been working with a web parts page, and its under constant
development, the first stage is live, however there are some web parts
I want to remove.... but I can't, as the users customization profiles
have that web part in them so if I remove the code from default.aspx
it returns an error....

how can I force the removal across all users?

itfetish@gmail.com

found the problem, i was commenting with <!-- the code for my web
part, but it still does it for some reason - had to delete it totally
out of my default.aspx and it was fine