Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > RE: Usb Losing Network Adapters in Device Manager

RE: Usb Losing Network Adapters in Device Manager

=?Utf-8?B?UGF2ZWwgQS4=?=

Start from checking electrical contacts.
Is the adapter plugged directly into USB port in your computer,
or with a cable, or thru a hub?
If with a cable - replace it with a new one, of highest quality you can
find (it is not so expensive).
--PA