Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Linksys setup userid field not long enough

Linksys setup userid field not long enough

=?Utf-8?B?U29ub21hQWlycG9ydGVy?=

I'd been using my laptop with Linksys 54G for several months with no problem
til I had to reinstall windoze. Now when I go to the linksys setup (either
with the wizard or via a browser), the field where I need to enter my isp
user id is not long enough to accomodate my thirty character id. It will
only let me enter the first 22 characters.

I remember that was a problem with the wizard setup before, so I had to use
the browser (http://192.168.1.1). But now, the browser is also limiting me to
22 characters.

Does anyone know how to get around this limitation?

Thanks

=?Utf-8?B?U29ub21hQWlycG9ydGVy?=

This is nolonger an issue. Please disregard.