Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Bold Font

Bold Font

dancer

Using ASP.net 1.1

I know I should be using CSS. But until I have time to learn that, what is
the code for bold font?
In other words, what should go in this code to make the font bold?

Mark Rae

"dancer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Using ASP.net 1.1
>
> I know I should be using CSS. But until I have time to learn that, what is
> the code for bold font?
> In other words, what should go in this code to make the font bold?

<b>.......</b>

--
http://www.markrae.net

Teemu Keiski

There's a dedicated element for that. <strong></strong>.

--
Teemu Keiski
AspInsider, ASP.NET MVP

"dancer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Using ASP.net 1.1
>
> I know I should be using CSS. But until I have time to learn that, what is
> the code for bold font?
> In other words, what should go in this code to make the font bold?

John Timney \(MVP\)

Why not learn about simple span elements for inline styling

example</span>

Regards

John Timney (MVP)
http://www.johntimney.com
http://www.johntimney.com/blog

"dancer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Using ASP.net 1.1
>
> I know I should be using CSS. But until I have time to learn that, what is
> the code for bold font?
> In other words, what should go in this code to make the font bold?

Eliyahu Goldin

And the setting for bold will be

font-weight:bold;

--
Eliyahu Goldin,
Software Developer & Consultant

"John Timney (MVP)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Why not learn about simple span elements for inline styling

> example</span>
>
> Regards
>
> John Timney (MVP)
> http://www.johntimney.com
> http://www.johntimney.com/blog
>

> "dancer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Using ASP.net 1.1
>>
>> I know I should be using CSS. But until I have time to learn that, what
>> is the code for bold font?
>> In other words, what should go in this code to make the font bold?

John Timney \(MVP\)

lol...........what can I say!

Regards

John Timney (MVP)
http://www.johntimney.com
http://www.johntimney.com/blog

"Eliyahu Goldin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> And the setting for bold will be
>
> font-weight:bold;
>
> --
> Eliyahu Goldin,
> Software Developer & Consultant
> Microsoft MVP [ASP.NET]
> http://msmvps.com/blogs/egoldin
> http://usableasp.net
>

> "John Timney (MVP)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Why not learn about simple span elements for inline styling

>> example</span>
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> John Timney (MVP)
>> http://www.johntimney.com
>> http://www.johntimney.com/blog
>>

>> "dancer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Using ASP.net 1.1
>>>
>>> I know I should be using CSS. But until I have time to learn that, what
>>> is the code for bold font?
>>> In other words, what should go in this code to make the font bold?

three-seven@yandex.ru

Simply...

Work: Opera, IE, NN, Mozilla.

three-seven@yandex.ru