Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Multiple wireless cards

Multiple wireless cards

=?Utf-8?B?Q2hhaXJhdA==?=

Is it possible if I put 3 wireless cards in a PC running with Windows XP Pro,
and each card connects to its wireless network (3 different Wireless
networks: 2 ad hoc, 1 infra.) ?
Will this above config have any problem ? It work with Windows XP?

Jack \(MVP-Networking\).

Hi
Yeah you can.
However the issue is, what are you going to do with this since you can not
use the Internet with more then one conncetion.
Jack (MVP-Networking).

"Chairat" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Is it possible if I put 3 wireless cards in a PC running with Windows XP
> Pro,
> and each card connects to its wireless network (3 different Wireless
> networks: 2 ad hoc, 1 infra.) ?
> Will this above config have any problem ? It work with Windows XP?

=?Utf-8?B?Q2hhaXJhdA==?=

Hi jack,
Thanks for your kind response. I've an application that one PC must connect
to 3 different wireless networks as I've told:
- 2 adhoc wireless networks using for Input/Output with sensors
- 1 infras wireless network using for communicate with a Server
In fact, I would like to know if it'll work with Windows XP Pro or I have to
use another version of windows like as 'Windows Server" for controling these
3 wireless networks.
Like this, will I have interference problem ?
Thank you.