Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Hardware > AAA authentication problem for enable mode access

AAA authentication problem for enable mode access

leopard leopard is offline
Junior Member

I have been using Cisco ACS 4.1

I am using below AAA commands on Cisco 2600 series router.
aaa authentication login default group tacacs+ enable
aaa authentication enable default group tacacs+

I am getting user level access however not getting enable mode access.

>enable

authentication failure, cannot be authenticated

not even allowing me to enter password...

Can anyone help me in identifying the problem.

ithelp ithelp is offline
Junior Member

Is the ACS Server functional?

Please the functionality of the ACS server if any other device is also configured to use AAA. This seems to be an issue with the ACS.