Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Thursday Freebies

OT: Thursday Freebies

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

https://www.ky.com/promotions/index.jsp

--
Fris "Get 'em while they're hot!" bee®, MCNGP #13

The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
http://www.mcngp.com

Certaholics

Briscobar

In news:(E-Mail Removed),
Frisbee® <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:
> https://www.ky.com/promotions/index.jsp

Kat, should I stock up on this for our trip?

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

Git yer pansy-ass over to www.mcngp.com, 'fore I smack you wit dis 'ere
tire iron!

Rowdy Yates

"Briscobar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:OxK8d9SFFHA.2600
@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

> In news:(E-Mail Removed),
> Frisbee® <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:
>> https://www.ky.com/promotions/index.jsp

> Kat, should I stock up on this for our trip?

make sure you have a lot of email addys to register with. i think those
samples are quite small.

--
Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
http://www.mcngp.com/

Kat

Alas, not valid for us Canadiens
--

KAT, MCNGP #29
http://www.mcngp.com/

If everyone in the world sent me just 1 penny, I'd be, like, a millionaire
or something.

"Frisbee®" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> https://www.ky.com/promotions/index.jsp

Kat

Well, if you NEED it....

--

KAT, MCNGP #29
http://www.mcngp.com/

> > https://www.ky.com/promotions/index.jsp

> Kat, should I stock up on this for our trip?
>
> --
>
> KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26
>
> Briscobar AT gmail DOT com
>
> Git yer pansy-ass over to www.mcngp.com, 'fore I smack you wit dis 'ere
> tire iron!

Briscobar

In news:%(E-Mail Removed),
Kat <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:
> Well, if you NEED it....

Nono, I was asking *you*. You're the one who has to tell me if it's needed
or not...

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

www.mcngp.com is real.

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

Briscobar wrote:
> In news:%(E-Mail Removed),
> Kat <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:
>> Well, if you NEED it....

> Nono, I was asking *you*. You're the one who has to tell me if it's
> needed or not...

I think she answered your question.

Remember, your real pic is on the site, too.

Briscobar

In news:%(E-Mail Removed),
Frisbee® <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:
> Briscobar wrote:
>> In news:%(E-Mail Removed),
>> Kat <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:
>>> Well, if you NEED it....

>> Nono, I was asking *you*. You're the one who has to tell me if it's
>> needed or not...

> I think she answered your question.
>
> Remember, your real pic is on the site, too.

Then she should have said "Well if YOU need it", not "Well if you NEED it".
God damn internet. Inflection through text is the worst idea ever.

Let's clear this up. Kat, I'm ready to go. You?

--

KB - MCNGP "That's my final answer thug" #26

Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

Why don't you make like a tree and go to www.mcngp.com!?

Kat

Never used KY in my life, never want to.

--

KAT, MCNGP #29
http://www.mcngp.com/

If everyone in the world sent me just 1 penny, I'd be, like, a millionaire
or something.
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> In news:%(E-Mail Removed),
> Frisbee® <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:
> > Briscobar wrote:
> >> In news:%(E-Mail Removed),
> >> Kat <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:
> >>
> >> Nono, I was asking *you*. You're the one who has to tell me if it's
> >> needed or not...

> > I think she answered your question.
> >
> > Remember, your real pic is on the site, too.

> Then she should have said "Well if YOU need it", not "Well if you NEED

it".
> God damn internet. Inflection through text is the worst idea ever.
>
> Let's clear this up. Kat, I'm ready to go. You?
>
> --
>
> KB - MCNGP "That's my final answer thug" #26
>
> Briscobar AT gmail DOT com
>
> Why don't you make like a tree and go to www.mcngp.com!?

Briscobar

In news:(E-Mail Removed),
Kat <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:
> Never used KY in my life, never want to.

That's a fine answer.

Tons of freebies!!! GQDrew83 DVD Video 0 07-23-2006 05:07 AM
Freebies from TodaysFreebie.Com mcmaktoby@gmail.com Digital Photography 1 06-21-2006 02:54 PM
CES Freebies: USB Drive Round Up @ ThinkComputers.org Silverstrand Front Page News 0 02-05-2006 03:16 AM
OT: Friday Freebies =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?= MCSE 5 03-25-2005 08:31 PM
freegrab.info - top ten freebies on the net! Lizzy Computer Support 0 10-18-2004 03:57 PM

Advertisments