Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > thunderbird 2.0.0.4: non working links

thunderbird 2.0.0.4: non working links

Lutrin

Hi.

Few days ago, after an upgrade from old version of Thunderbird to
newest (2.0.0.4). Thunderbird seems have some problems with urls and
links embedded in mail messages.

When I click on a link or url, nothing of nothing happens. why this?

thanks in advance for any help

On Jun 24, 5:14 am, Lutrin <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hi.
>
> Few days ago, after an upgrade from old version of Thunderbird to
> newest (2.0.0.4). Thunderbird seems have some problems with urls and
> links embedded in mail messages.
>
> When I click on a link or url, nothing of nothing happens. why this?
>
> thanks in advance for any help

it could be a thousand different things.

First, what browser are you using? Make sure its set as the default.

Can you right click and select Open Target?

Mr.Stapleton@gmail.com

On Jun 24, 9:26 pm, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> On Jun 24, 5:14 am, Lutrin <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > Hi.

> > Few days ago, after an upgrade from old version of Thunderbird to
> > newest (2.0.0.4). Thunderbird seems have some problems with urls and
> > links embedded in mail messages.

> > When I click on a link or url, nothing of nothing happens. why this?

> > thanks in advance for any help

> it could be a thousand different things.
>
> First, what browser are you using? Make sure its set as the default.
>
> Can you right click and select Open Target?

You need to set your windows access defaults to be Firefox and
Thunderbird respectively. Goto 'Set Program Access & Defaults' from
the start menu and select 'Custom'. From there you can configure
Firefox and Thunderbird as your defaults