Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > converting ".BUP", ".IFO", ".VRO" to mpeg files ...

converting ".BUP", ".IFO", ".VRO" to mpeg files ...

lbrtchx@hotmail.com

Hi,
~
my camcorder, a SONY handycam DCR-DVD205, produced three files
~
32768 May 28 18:55 VR_MANGR.BUP
32768 May 28 18:55 VR_MANGR.IFO
799604736 May 28 18:50 VR_MOVIE.VRO
~
which I will have to split in smaller ones and then convert to the
mpeg format so that I can post them on youtube.com
~
Which software can you use to do that?
~
I guess I am not doing something right, but I can see different clips
on the screen, but when I finalized and transferred them they appeared
as a single big file. Is this fixable?
~
Thanks
lbrtchx